cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From tejas.sh...@frontier.in
Subject Re: VR issue High importance
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2016 12:12:23 GMT
Hello venkat,

    Just increase cpu and mem overcommitment setting in global configuration.

Thanks,
Tejas

Sent from Nine

From: kotipalli venkatesh <venkateshcloudtest@gmail.com>
Sent: Apr 6, 2016 3:36 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: VR issue High importance

Hi All,

when we are trying to  spin a instance getting the error is  "Unable to
start a VM due to insufficient capacity" so we have checked storage and RAM
it's look enough room place in host.

*And also we have checked the management server log we identified that
below error message :*

2016-04-05 06:01:35,974 INFO  [c.c.v.VirtualMachineManagerImpl]
(Job-Executor-114:ctx-9e73f683 ctx-419ad956) Unable to contact resource.
com.cloud.exception.ResourceUnavailableException: Resource [DataCenter:1]
is unreachable: Unable to apply userdata and password entry on router

In this scenario we have rebooted the respected Virtual Router(VR) and then
spin a instance successfully deployed.

We are thinking that rebooted is not permanent solution and
 also not good
habit.

Please guys if anyone facing this situation Please share the proper
solution without any impact on existing instances.

Regards,
Venkatesh.k