cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Shweta Agarwal <shweta.agarw...@accelerite.com>
Subject Re: Host Tags
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2016 08:59:10 GMT
Hi Sam,
There is no way we can change already created offerings. You can only create new offerings
with the required tags and use them.

Thanks
Shweta
Principal Product Engineer, CloudPlatform
Accelerite

From: S. Reddit <s.reddit.mailing@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, April 4, 2016 2:08 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Host Tags

Hi List

I need to implement Host Tags in a running environment where existing
service offerings do not have any tags registered. While I can add tags to
hosts anytime, I haven't found a way to add those to offerings... Is there
a way to add tags to the existing offerings or do I have to delete and
recreate those with the respective tags in place?

Best regards,
Sam

DISCLAIMER