cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Sanjeev Neelarapu <sanjeev.neelar...@accelerite.com>
Subject RE: Lock New VM provision on specific HOST
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2016 05:15:05 GMT
Hi Cristian,

As you mentioned, you can avoid host from allocation for new vm deployments by disabling it
and it would not affect the existing vms.

Best Regards,
Sanjeev N
Chief Product Engineer, Accelerite
Off: +91 40 6722 9368 | EMail: sanjeev.neelarapu@accelerite.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Cristian Ciobanu [mailto:cristian.c@istream.today]
Sent: Monday, April 04, 2016 3:14 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Lock New VM provision on specific HOST

      I have a question regarding provisioning limit, what will be the best method to lock
provisioning on a specific host, for example I have 4 VM's on one HOST, but I don't want to
allocate new VM's on it even if I have free resources on it. can this to be done by doing
"disable host" ? will this affect in some ways the current allocated VM's ?

  Thank you !

Regards,

Cristian

DISCLAIMER