cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Paul Angus <paul.an...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: CloudStack Logging
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2016 07:49:43 GMT
Hey Daan,

I understand from a purists point of view, but to me messages like:

INFO  [c.c.h.v.r.VmwareResource] (DirectAgentCronJob-113:ctx-56d9f9f2) Scan hung worker VM
to recycle

Are part of the inner workings of cloudstack, and only a developer is going to do anything
with this information.
Unless we can add another category like INFO-INTERNAL between DEBUG and INFO, a message like
this is probably technically INFO, from anyone's practical point of view, its DEBUG.

Kind regards,

Paul Angus

Regards,

PaulĀ Angus