cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Glenn Wagner <glenn.wag...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: Removing Templates
Date Fri, 08 Apr 2016 13:59:05 GMT
Hi,

If you use cloudmonkey you can remove the template by saying

delete template id=<place the id of the template you want to remove> zoneid=<zoneid>

Thanks
Glenn

Regards,

Glenn Wagner

glenn.wagner@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
2nd Floor, Oudehuis Centre, 122 Main Rd, Somerset West, Cape Town  7130South Africa
@shapeblue
From: Dustin Wright [mailto:dwright@untangledtechnology.com]
Sent: Friday, 08 April 2016 3:22 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Removing Templates

Dag,

Download is complete. For some reason it looks like the pop-out does not load completely.

[Inline image 1]

On Fri, Apr 8, 2016 at 9:14 AM, Dag Sonstebo <Dag.Sonstebo@shapeblue.com<mailto:Dag.Sonstebo@shapeblue.com>>
wrote:
Hi Dustin,

what is the "ready" and "status" fields showing for the templates? You should have a delete
button if the templates have been downloaded, you may need to drill down to the sub-tab to
see the download status in each zone.

Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect
ShapeBlue

On 08/04/2016, 14:11, "Dustin Wright" <dwright@untangledtechnology.com<mailto:dwright@untangledtechnology.com>>
wrote:

>Hello Community,
>
>This may be a simple questions, but how do to remove a bunch of templates
>using the web interface? I have a client who went a little crazy with
>templates and now I need to clean house. Even as admin I don't see an
>option to "delete". Do I need to use API?
>
>Dustin
Regards,