cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Glenn Wagner <glenn.wag...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: Testing Guest network
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2016 06:17:08 GMT
Hi Enzo,

As Sanjeev said , try move the Guest VM's to the same KVM you have running the VR on.
Then if that works , check that you have setup your guest Vlan range on the Dell Switch.

Thanks
Glenn

Regards,

Glenn Wagner

glenn.wagner@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
2nd Floor, Oudehuis Centre, 122 Main Rd, Somerset West, Cape Town  7130South Africa
@shapeblue

-----Original Message-----
From: (IMIS) Enzo Bettini [mailto:enzo.b@imisglobal.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 27 April 2016 8:45 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Testing Guest network

Hi,

We currently have CloudStack 4.8 installed on 12 CentOS 7.2 servers.
1 of these servers is being used as the management server.

We have been able to get the SSVM, CPVM and VR up and running, however, when a VM is created
it does not have access to the given gateway (VR).

Is there a way to test that the guest network is sending packets correctly across the network?

I have manually created a VLAN on each server to ensure VLANs are working on the network,
though I am unsure of whether or not the CS created VLAN interfaces are working correctly.

Any advice would be great and let me know if you need further information.

Regards,
Enzo