cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Kirk Kosinski <kirk.kosin...@shapeblue.com>
Subject (Re-)introduction
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2016 02:43:22 GMT
Hi, Apache CloudStack users.  If you don't know me, I'm Kirk, an ACS committer and former employee
of Cloud.com and Citrix.  I haven't been very active on the lists lately, but I recently joined
ShapeBlue and I will be helping out more here and other areas in the community.  If you happen
to be attending ApacheCon NA next month, I'll be presenting a CloudStack-related session,
so please check it out and say hello.  Thanks!!

Kirk

Regards,

KirkĀ Kosinski

kirk.kosinski@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com
53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden, London  WC2N 4HS
@shapeblue