cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Sonali Jadhav <son...@servercentralen.se>
Subject LDAP integration with existing ACS users for authentication
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2016 14:20:26 GMT
Hi,

I am running ACS 4.8.0 .I have few domains and accounts and respective users. All these existing
users are using internal cloudstack authentications. But I wanted to implement LDAP authentication
for new users Or I was wondering if it's possible to have LDAP and cloudstack both authentications
running ?
Or Do I have to move existing ones to LDAP first?
How I can proceed with it?

Actually we have developed our own external customer portal/billing system, so we wanted to
integrate cloudstack into it, so it will be centralized authentication from LDAP system.

/sonali