cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Mindaugas Milinavičius <mindau...@clustspace.com>
Subject Re: VM per HOST?
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2016 12:49:11 GMT
Very big thanks for Timothy:)

And left last choice....

E5-2650v4 or E5-2630v4

Price different ±80%, effectivity - ±10% only.

Ofcourse, 2650 have more pCPU/vCPU, but is it worth to pay double price.....

Pagarbiai
Mindaugas Milinavičius
UAB STARNITA
Direktorius
http://www.clustspace.com
LT: +37068882880
RU: +79651806396

Tomorrow's possibilities today
<http://www.clustspace.com/>

   - 1 Core, 512MB RAM, 20GB SSD, 1Gbps, Unlimited, Location: Romania, Los
   Angeles, Ashburn Washington - 11EUR
   - 1 Core, 1024MB RAM, 30GB SSD, 1Gbps, Unlimited, Location: Romania, Los
   Angeles, Ashburn Washington - 18,7EUR
   - 2 Cores, 2048MB RAM, 40GB SSD, 1Gbps, Unlimited, Location: Romania,
   Los Angeles, Ashburn Washington - 27,5EUR
   - 4 Cores, 4096MB RAM, 100GB SSD, 1Gbps, Unlimited, Location: Romania,
   Los Angeles, Ashburn Washington - 46EUR