cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Mindaugas Milinavičius <mindau...@clustspace.com>
Subject Re: CloudStack and SAN
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2016 15:32:30 GMT
At the moment i'm using KVM with local disk. Only secondary storage NAS for
backup's of VM's....

I'm interested to stay with KVM, but already looking SAN storage.....

V3700 Lenovo or NetApp FAS2552 is the price which i can spend (±25000eur
with 20 600GB SAS+4SSD for cache)...

Pagarbiai
Mindaugas Milinavičius
UAB STARNITA
Direktorius
http://www.clustspace.com
LT: +37068882880
RU: +79651806396

Tomorrow's posibilities today
<http://www.clustspace.com/>

   - 1 Core, 512MB RAM, 20GB SSD, 1Gbps, Unlimited, Location: Romania, Los
   Angeles, Ashburn Washington - 11EUR
   - 1 Core, 1024MB RAM, 30GB SSD, 1Gbps, Unlimited, Location: Romania, Los
   Angeles, Ashburn Washington - 18,7EUR
   - 2 Cores, 2048MB RAM, 40GB SSD, 1Gbps, Unlimited, Location: Romania,
   Los Angeles, Ashburn Washington - 27,5EUR
   - 4 Cores, 4096MB RAM, 100GB SSD, 1Gbps, Unlimited, Location: Romania,
   Los Angeles, Ashburn Washington - 46EUR