cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Mindaugas Milinavičius <mindau...@clustspace.com>
Subject Re: VM per HOST?
Date Mon, 11 Apr 2016 12:53:15 GMT
Thank you, i'm thinking something like that too.....

Pagarbiai
Mindaugas Milinavičius
UAB STARNITA
Direktorius
http://www.clustspace.com
LT: +37068882880
RU: +79651806396

Tomorrow's posibilities today
<http://www.clustspace.com/>

   - 1 Core, 512MB RAM, 20GB SSD, 1Gbps, Unlimited, Location: Romania, Los
   Angeles, Ashburn Washington - 11EUR
   - 1 Core, 1024MB RAM, 30GB SSD, 1Gbps, Unlimited, Location: Romania, Los
   Angeles, Ashburn Washington - 18,7EUR
   - 2 Cores, 2048MB RAM, 40GB SSD, 1Gbps, Unlimited, Location: Romania,
   Los Angeles, Ashburn Washington - 27,5EUR
   - 4 Cores, 4096MB RAM, 100GB SSD, 1Gbps, Unlimited, Location: Romania,
   Los Angeles, Ashburn Washington - 46EUR

On Mon, Apr 11, 2016 at 3:49 PM, Stavros Konstantaras <s.konstantaras@uva.nl