cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Özhan Rüzgar Karaman <oruzgarkara...@gmail.com>
Subject Calculating vm network usage
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2016 13:10:37 GMT
Hi;
We plan to monthly calculate vm network usage on ACS 4.8, normally we plan
to use CloudStack vm statistics, via api(listvirtualmachines) but today we
realised that when you restart CloudStack management server, the current
values are reset, so you loose all the values before management server
restart.

So is this behaviour normal that when you restart management server you
loose all the values there. So i like to understand if this a bug or if
this is a normal behaviour of ACS. My ACS also has usage server working
over it.

Thanks for all replies

Özhan