cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Özhan Rüzgar Karaman <oruzgarkara...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Calculating vm network usage
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2016 14:00:33 GMT
Hi Somesh;
We made some tests with usage db and usage db responds usage in hours, are
there any way to get usage in total read_kbs and write_kbs? Do you have any
details?

Also alternative solution is integrating ACS with Graphite solution, but we
made some tests to compare ACS listvirtualmachines api output with
Graphite's network read/write output and we noticed that their output could
change in some point but we did not aware that when you restart management
server, CloudStack's vm statistics resets :)

So are there any people on list who are using Graphite successfully to
calculate vm network values??

Thanks
Özhan