cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Gabriel Beims Bräscher <gabrasc...@gmail.com>
Subject How do you manage/improve your ACS environment?
Date Mon, 11 Apr 2016 15:44:31 GMT
Dear Apache CloudStack users,

I have been discussing with some colleagues about solutions that can help
us to manage our Apache CloudStack (ACS) environments. By management I
mean, dealing with service level agreements (SLAs), management of idle
hosts, the balancing of the environment's virtual machine loads, and the
monitoring and tracking of resource usage (not only allocation).

Have you guys dealt with those situations and any other that you would
consider as a day-to-day management situation? How did you work them out?

It would be helpful to hear back your thoughts.

Thanks for your time,
Gabriel.