cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From kotipalli venkatesh <venkateshcloudt...@gmail.com>
Subject VR issue High importance
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2016 10:06:08 GMT
Hi All,

when we are trying to  spin a instance getting the error is  "Unable to
start a VM due to insufficient capacity" so we have checked storage and RAM
it's look enough room place in host.

*And also we have checked the management server log we identified that
below error message :*

2016-04-05 06:01:35,974 INFO  [c.c.v.VirtualMachineManagerImpl]
(Job-Executor-114:ctx-9e73f683 ctx-419ad956) Unable to contact resource.
com.cloud.exception.ResourceUnavailableException: Resource [DataCenter:1]
is unreachable: Unable to apply userdata and password entry on router

In this scenario we have rebooted the respected Virtual Router(VR) and then
spin a instance successfully deployed.

We are thinking that rebooted is not permanent solution and  also not good
habit.

Please guys if anyone facing this situation Please share the proper
solution without any impact on existing instances.

Regards,
Venkatesh.k