cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From kotipalli venkatesh <venkateshcloudt...@gmail.com>
Subject No JSON object could be decoded in cloudmonkey
Date Fri, 29 Apr 2016 06:23:42 GMT
Hi All,

I am installed cloudmonkey5.3.2 in centos 6.7. after installation run the
SYNC command but we are getting the below error:

*(local) mycloudmonkey sync*
*Error processing json: No JSON object could be decoded*
*Failed to sync apis, please check your config?*
*Note: `sync` requires api discovery service enabled on the CloudStack
management server(local) mycloudmonkey sync*
*Error processing json: No JSON object could be decoded*
*Failed to sync apis, please check your config?*
*Note: `sync` requires api discovery service enabled on the CloudStack
management server*

If any one face this scenario please help me guys.

Regards,
Venkatesh.k