cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From kotipalli venkatesh <venkateshcloudt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: VR issue High importance
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2016 06:00:30 GMT
Hi All,

I am creating a new custom service offering is pointed to the existing
VR. Here my concern  is when ever we rebooted the VR its created a new
VR with default offering, but i want with custom offering please
suggest where do we need to change the parameters in global settings.

Please help me guys.

Regards,
Venkatesh.k