cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From kotipalli venkatesh <venkateshcloudt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Migrate from Citrix CloudPlatform 4.3 to CloudStack 4.8]
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2016 09:39:26 GMT
Hi Gian,

We are also getting same error, Please run the below commands

service cloudstack-usage stop
service cloudstack-management stop

again

Service cloudstack-management start
Service cloudstack-usage start

Check browser until UI get back to online.

Then execute below commands:

Step 1: nohup cloudstack-sysvmadm -d IPaddress -u cloud -p password -a >
sysvm.log 2>&1 &

XXXXXXX

Step 2: tail -f sysvm.log

After execute second step 100% working. and will wait nearly 45 mints you
will get the solution.

Regards,
Venkatesh.k