cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Brian Smith <bmsmit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue Joining host to Cluster
Date Sat, 30 Apr 2016 18:14:20 GMT
Simon,
I appreciate your assistance with this. As it turns out, I deployed this
last night (half asleep) and I did not run YUM UPDATE on my management
host. In doing so, several packages updated and rebooted the host. Once
rebooted, everything connected up just fine. Now, I just need to work on
the networking portion which I am deathly afraid of.

Again, thank you.