cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Carlos Miranda Molina (Mstaaravin)" <mstaara...@gmail.com>
Subject SOLVED Re: Unable to add *.iso templates on clean installation (4.8.0)
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2016 20:29:31 GMT
Hi!

Well.. Today I continue with my troubleshooting

The problem basically was this:

I use a hostname as a NFS server: cloud01, but because I use google dns as
a external/internal my ssvm can't solve that host to IP so.

I have 2 choices...

1. edit DNS servers and change to my local LAN DNS and add cloud01 to my
specific IP, I think I can edit over cloudmonkey
2. Because I'm using a VM with nesting virtualization, I rollback to
installed cloudstack only and restart configuration process, and now I use
IP instead hostnames.

Now, my cloudtstack installation works with templates (login to ssvm and
/secondary is mounted) so works!

Thanks for help guys.  :D

--
"La Voluntad es el Ășnico motor de nuestros logros"
http://blog.ngen.com.ar/