cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Suresh Sadhu <suresh.sa...@accelerite.com>
Subject RE: Adding a new CloudStack management server
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2016 05:01:15 GMT
As Glenn told ,it will work well with haproxy .I found nice blog  from psiclouds ,hope this
might be useful to you.

http://psiclouds.blogspot.in/2015/03/haproxy-configuring-ha-load-balancer.html

regards
Sadhu
Chief Product Engineer, Accelerite
Suresh.sadhu@accelerite.com

-----Original Message-----

From: Glenn Wagner [mailto:glenn.wagner@shapeblue.com]
Sent: Monday, April 4, 2016 3:09 AM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: RE: Adding a new CloudStack management server

Hi,

I would also recommend using a load balancing with Cloudstack if you want to run multiple
management servers HA proxy is the preferred choice (works very well for us)

Once you have added the second server you need to change the management server ip in the global
setting (search for host) and also the management ip in all the cloudstack agents to the new
vip , restart cloudstack

I would all suggest setting up two haproxy's one primary and the other secondary using keepalived
for redundancy of your haproxy servers

Regards
Glenn

Regards,