cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Suresh Sadhu <suresh.sa...@accelerite.com>
Subject RE: LDAP integration with existing ACS users for authentication
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2016 15:11:32 GMT
HI ,

No need  to move existing ones to LDAP. You can  have both.

Please read the below link:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/LDAP%3A+Trust+AD+and+Auto+Import

go through the flow diagrams .you will understand better:

regards
Sadhu
Chief Product Engineer, Accelerite
Suresh.sadhu@accelerite.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Sonali Jadhav [mailto:sonali@servercentralen.se]
Sent: Wednesday, April 6, 2016 7:50 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: LDAP integration with existing ACS users for authentication

Hi,

I am running ACS 4.8.0 .I have few domains and accounts and respective users. All these existing
users are using internal cloudstack authentications. But I wanted to implement LDAP authentication
for new users Or I was wondering if it's possible to have LDAP and cloudstack both authentications
running ?
Or Do I have to move existing ones to LDAP first?
How I can proceed with it?

Actually we have developed our own external customer portal/billing system, so we wanted to
integrate cloudstack into it, so it will be centralized authentication from LDAP system.

/sonali

DISCLAIMER