cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Suresh Sadhu <suresh.sa...@accelerite.com>
Subject RE: [Migrate from Citrix CloudPlatform 4.3 to CloudStack 4.8]
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2016 10:36:42 GMT
HI Gian,

You need to upload the ssl certificate to view the console proxy in https mode.

If you don't have certificates  then change to http mode by clearing the domain in the " Console
proxy url domain" and then recreate the cpvm.

Regards
sadhu
Chief Product Engineer, Accelerite

-----Original Message-----
From: Gian Paolo Buono [mailto:gianpaolo.buono@gesca.it]
Sent: Friday, April 1, 2016 3:08 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Migrate from Citrix CloudPlatform 4.3 to CloudStack 4.8]

Hi,

ok, I have reboot all the router vm and the system vm, but now I have a problem with the console
vm that is non accessible in https. On the console vm I have only the following port in listen
state:

root@v-1-VM:~# netstat -lutanp | grep LISTEN
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:111             0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      2100/rpcbind
tcp        0      0 169.254.0.128:3922      0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      2971/sshd
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:10086           0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      3799/python
tcp6       0      0 :::111                  :::*                    LISTEN      2100/rpcbind

but the java process is running, what meeams ?

Thanks