cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "(IMIS) Enzo Bettini" <enz...@imisglobal.com>
Subject Testing Guest network
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2016 18:44:40 GMT
Hi,

We currently have CloudStack 4.8 installed on 12 CentOS 7.2 servers.
1 of these servers is being used as the management server.

We have been able to get the SSVM, CPVM and VR up and running, however,
when a VM is created it does not have access to the given gateway (VR).

Is there a way to test that the guest network is sending packets
correctly across the network?

I have manually created a VLAN on each server to ensure VLANs are
working on the network, though I am unsure of whether or not the CS
created VLAN interfaces are working correctly.

Any advice would be great and let me know if you need further information.

Regards,
Enzo