cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Gian Paolo Buono <gianpaolo.bu...@gesca.it>
Subject Re: [Migrate from Citrix CloudPlatform 4.3 to CloudStack 4.8]
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2016 09:13:10 GMT
Hi all,

I've follow the link in a lab, but when run the command:

nohup cloudstack-sysvmadm -d IPaddress -u cloud -p password -a > sysvm.log 2>&1
&
tail -f sysvm.log
curl: (7) couldn't connect to host
ERROR: Failed to stop console proxy vm with id 1
Done stopping and starting console proxy vm(s) .
Stopping and starting 2 running routing vm(s)...
curl: (7) couldn't connect to host
2
curl: (7) couldn't connect to host
2
Done restarting router(s).

Which is the link that failed  ? Can I restart the VM to manually ?

Regards