cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From <christian.kir...@zv.fraunhofer.de>
Subject Secondary Storage VM overloaded
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2016 09:10:41 GMT
Hi all,

I have a question regarding the scalability of the ssvm.
As I understood cloudstack is able to scale out the ssvm, so that a new one is created when
the load is to high.
To achieve this we have to edit the two global settings secstorage.capacity.standby and secstorage.session.max,
but we have no idea what values are rational.

Is there a way to see the current values, so that we can derive the new value which we want
to use?
I mean if the current ssvm needs just 10 sessions to be overloaded and we set the secstorage.session.max
to 20, cloudstack will never spawn a new ssvm.

Kind Regards
Christian