cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From <cloudstackh...@outlook.com>
Subject No public network on zone
Date Sun, 06 Mar 2016 17:40:31 GMT

Hi all,

Apologies for flooding. I feel like I've made new progress with understanding CS. I have run
into a bit more problems but I think I understand most of it.

It seems that I have setup my zone incorrectly. I accidentally clicked the security groups
isolation under advanced network and as a result I did not have the Public network tag under
the physical network setup screen. I didn't think much about it up and went about setting
up everything including adding a couple of XS hosts. Everything is nice except I have 0/0
public IP addresses.

Now I'm trying to add a public subnet to the zone but I can't select the Public network because
I don't have it set up. I go to the Zone page and there is no option to add physical network.
I go to add a new zone, this time not selecting the security group isolation option and I
see the Public tag on the next page.

Surely there is a way to add the public network to the zone without creating a new zone? I
don't want to clear everything and start all over again.

Thanks

Josh