cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Sanjeev Neelarapu <sanjeev.neelar...@accelerite.com>
Subject RE: Changing VPC network domain name details
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2016 05:01:52 GMT
Hi Andrei,

You can also try using updateNetwork API if you don’t have cloud monkey setup.

-Sanjeev

-----Original Message-----
From: ilya [mailto:ilya.mailing.lists@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2016 2:35 AM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Changing VPC network domain name details

from cloudmonkey output

> update network -h

(updateNetwork) Updates a network
This API is asynchronous.
Required params are id
Parameters
==========
displaytext = (string) the new display text for the network networkofferingid = (uuid) network
offering ID guestvmcidr = (string) CIDR for Guest VMs,Cloudstack allocates IPs to Guest VMs
only from this CIDR id = (uuid) the ID of the network name = (string) the new name for the
network displaynetwork = (boolean) an optional field, whether to the display the network to
the end user or not.
changecidr = (boolean) Force update even if cidr type is different customid = (string) an
optional field, in case you want to set a custom id to the resource. Allowed to Root Admins
only networkdomain = (string) network domain

Network domain is an option, give it a try..

On 3/16/16 5:27 AM, Andrei Mikhailovsky wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I need to change the network domain name of one of the VPC networks and I am unable to
find the way to do it. When I click on the VPC network and click the Edit button, it gives
me the ability to change the network name, however, the Network Domain name field is not changeable.
How can I change it?

> Many thanks for your help
>
> Andrei

DISCLAIMER