cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Suresh Sadhu <suresh.sa...@accelerite.com>
Subject RE: How to measure a VM bandwidth usage
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2016 09:31:48 GMT

        agg_bytes_sent: 20974

regards
sadhu
From: 조대형 [mailto:carlcho@renet.kr]
Sent: Wednesday, March 9, 2016 12:29 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: How to measure a VM bandwidth usage

Hi, all
I have a question about Bandwidth usage in Cloudstack.
Do you know how to measure the network usage for VM in Cloudstack?
I want to provide bandwidth usage to my customer.
For example, some site provide the value in client portal page.
It is same as the interface RX/TX.
[cid:image001.png@01D17A1C.A34A17F0]
[cid:image002.png@01D17A1C.A34A17F0]

Does anyone know how to do that?