cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Stavros Konstantaras <s.konstanta...@uva.nl>
Subject Re: [Where are the snapshot file]
Date Tue, 15 Mar 2016 10:15:16 GMT
Hi Gian,

If you run the following query in MySQL and check the column “install_path” you will find
the location of snapshot file in secondary storage:
<select * from cloud.snapshot_store_ref;>

I hope that it helps you.

Best Regards
Stavros

Stavros Konstantaras
Science faculty Research IT support (FEIOG)
University of Amsterdam, Science Park 904, 1098 XH

Fingerprint: E5E5 9B19 D1CD 88CD 4763  3465 A8DC 7C92 330F D59A