cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Dag Sonstebo <Dag.Sonst...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Certification info
Date Tue, 15 Mar 2016 10:30:13 GMT
Hi Venkatesh,

first of all keep in mind the exam is written against CloudStack 4.4 - so concentrate on the
documentation for this.

You have probably already reviewed the information on the exam site:
https://www.accel-exam.jp/en/index.html

https://www.accel-exam.jp/en/objectives.html

https://www.accel-exam.jp/en/exam.html#about-accel

https://www.accel-exam.jp/en/downloads/ACCEL_brochure_en.pdf

With regards to what to study - you probably want to cover all CloudStack documentation as
well as playing with this in the lab.

For starters:
http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/en/master/concepts.html

http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/cloudstack-installation/en/4.4/

http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/cloudstack-administration/en/4.4/

http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/cloudstack-release-notes/en/4.4.4/

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Home

Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect
ShapeBlue

[ShapeBlue]<http://www.shapeblue.com>
Dag Sonstebo
ShapeBlue

d:       | s: +44 203 603 0540<tel:|%20s:%20+44%20203%20603%200540>

e:      Dag.Sonstebo@shapeblue.com | t: <mailto:Dag.Sonstebo@shapeblue.com%20|%20t:>
    |      w:      www.shapeblue.com<http://www.shapeblue.com>

a:      53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden London WC2N 4HS UK

[cid:image0c6c51.png@8c5783e4.46a6d821]

trademark.
you have received this email in error.

IaaS Cloud Design & Build<http://shapeblue.com/iaas-cloud-design-and-build//> |