cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: Apache CloudStack Event in Montreal (wannabe CCCNA16)
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2016 09:00:58 GMT
And my only other comment……..

There is nothing “wannabe” about this. This is CCCNA !

Kind Regards
Giles

From: Giles Sirett [mailto:giles.sirett@shapeblue.com]
Sent: 23 March 2016 08:46
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: RE: Apache CloudStack Event in Montreal (wannabe CCCNA16)

Great work guys - looking forward to the event

My only comments on the proposed schedule:

1. what have you in mind for the roundtables ?
2. my guess is that those folks wanting to hack on things like CI would require a good run
at it. It looks like you’ve got 2 x half days for the hackathons. May it be an idea to dedicate
a bit more time to these ? (or, I guess, you may be thinking about the 2nd hackathin running
in parallel with the roundtables?)

Kind Regards
Giles

[ShapeBlue]<http://www.shapeblue.com>

Giles Sirett

CEO

,

ShapeBlue

d:

+44  20 3603 0541 | s: +44 203 603 0540<tel:+44%20%2020%203603%200541%20|%20s:%20+44%20203%20603%200540>

m:

+44 7961112055<tel:+44%207961112055>

e:

giles.sirett@shapeblue.com | t: <mailto:giles.sirett@shapeblue.com%20|%20t:>

w:

a:

53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden London WC2N 4HS UK

[cid:image2518c1.png@9739d5e7.48a8eb60]

trademark.
you have received this email in error.