cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] Request for comments: Dynamic Role Based API Access Checker for CloudStack
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2016 13:10:52 GMT

www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

-----Original Message-----
From: Daan Hoogland [mailto:daan.hoogland@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2016 12:55 PM
To: dev <dev@cloudstack.apache.org>
Cc: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] Request for comments: Dynamic Role Based API Access Checker for CloudStack

Rohit, I had a first glance and it looks promising; +1 You have been thourough on the fs.
One question that comes to mind is whatever happened to the role base access That Min and
Pradhi(not sure if I remeber her name
correctly) where implementing for 4.4. It failed then because the work was taking much more
effort then estimated but it was pushed to git.wip-us. Did you look at thaat work?

--
Daan