cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Glenn Wagner <glenn.wag...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: After upgrade Remotevpn is notworking
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2016 06:43:11 GMT
HI,

Can you paste the management server logs so we can see the error when you try create the VPN
And you have upgrade the Virtual Router with the new template after the cloudstack upgrade
and after changing the global settings (from the other email thread)?

Thanks
-Glenn

[ShapeBlue]<http://www.shapeblue.com>
Glenn Wagner
Senior Consultant       ,       ShapeBlue

d:       | s: +27 21 527 0091<tel:|%20s:%20+27%2021%20527%200091>        |      m:
    +27 73 917 4111<tel:+27%2073%20917%204111>

e:      glenn.wagner@shapeblue.com | t: <mailto:glenn.wagner@shapeblue.com%20|%20t:>
    |      w:      www.shapeblue.com<http://www.shapeblue.com>

a:      2nd Floor, Oudehuis Centre, 122 Main Rd, Somerset West Cape Town 7130 South Africa

[cid:image70d8ac.png@a4dcca69.40810371]

trademark.
you have received this email in error.