cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Prashant Mishra <prashant.mis...@accelerite.com>
Subject Re: critical known issue Volume snapshot or VM Snapshot only one snapshot is working above 4.5 version to till now 4.8
Date Mon, 28 Mar 2016 05:29:17 GMT
Only one snapshot is working ? Are you taking about the situation when you
try to create both parallely .In 4.5 limitation is one snapshot per host ,
other  snapshot on same will be scheduled and execute in sequentially.But
in vmware you should be able to take parallel snapshot I am assuming you
have already set global setting accordingly  .
Thanks
prashant

On 3/28/16, 9:48 AM, "kotipalli venkatesh" <venkateshcloudtest@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Hi Guys,
>
>we have identified that above cloudstack 4.5 versions VOLUME SNAPSHOT or
>VM
>SNAPSHOT only one snapshot is working. If any body knows the reason cloud
>you please share the knowledge.
>
>And is there any possibility to work both snapshots at a time, changing
>the
>backed scripts if any one knows please share the procedure.
>
>Regards,
>Venkatesh.k

DISCLAIMER