cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Nezar Madbouh <nezar.madb...@ipscape.com.au>
Subject Re: Unable to create a New VM - Error message: Unable to start instance due to Unable to get answer that is of class com.cloud.agent.api.StartAnswer
Date Tue, 15 Mar 2016 23:11:43 GMT
Hi Simon,

When you say "double check your routers tied to the network", do you mean
the physical routers or the virtual routers?

When I try to create a VM in Prod Environment it fails. I can't ping the
Prod virtual router from management server or Host.

But I can ping Dev virtual router from management server and Host and I was
able to create a VM in Dev Environment.

How can I troubleshoot the Prod Virtual router. I launched the console but
couldn't login.

Please note that we need to take into consideration that the affected
network is the Production network and we need to minimise service outage as
much as possible.

Your help is much appreciated,
Nezar