cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rafael Weingärtner <rafaelweingart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: working with over provisioning factors
Date Sat, 05 Mar 2016 10:55:07 GMT
You need to restart VMs, in some environments such as XenServer, it will
only allow over commitment of resource as long as it can fulfil the minimum
amount of resource to VMs that are defined based on the over-provisioning
factor. Therefore, to change that minimum amount of resource allocated to
VMs, you need to restart them; hence, that value is defined dynamically
based on over-provisioning factors by ACS.

--
Rafael Weingärtner