cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From kotipalli venkatesh <venkateshcloudt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: critical known issue Volume snapshot or VM Snapshot only one snapshot is working above 4.5 version to till now 4.8
Date Mon, 28 Mar 2016 06:29:09 GMT
Hi Prashant,

Thank you for your quick reply.

We are using cloudstack version 4.7.1 and hypervisor xenserver 6.2

*My requirement  is  :*

We have scheduled ( Recurring snapshot policy ) volume snapshot in daily
based but due to some reasons i want take VM snapshot.

*We are getting the below error:*

*VM snapshot for this * *VM is not allowed. This VM has volumes attached
has snapshots, please remove all snapshots before taking VM snapshot.*

                                  My requirement is VM snapshot and volume
snapshot should work both at a time.

If there is any possibility do we need to  change in GLOBAL PARAMETER?

Regards,
Venkatesh.k