cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Cristian Ciobanu" <cristia...@istream.today>
Subject Re: CentOS 7 Template for ACS
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2016 13:48:27 GMT
I see :

  To execute the Playbook, you need to have Ansible installed on the local workstation.
Instructions for installing Ansible are available here [http://docs.ansible.com/intro_installation.html].

   I don't need another tool to be installed.

Regards,
Cristian
On 24.03.2016 15:31:58, Jeff Moody <jeff@fifthecho.com> wrote:
Cristian,

I have an Ansible playbook located at https://github.com/fifthecho/Clou
dStack-Template which can set up a Centos 7 template with support for
the User Data, SSH key, and root password setting options within ACS.