cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From ilya <ilya.mailing.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Management IP Estimating
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2016 22:47:40 GMT
Depends on the type of setup you do and hypervisors you use.

If you would be deploying private cloud with *Advanced Shared ZoneU,
with what you proposed, assuming you are a vmware shop, you need at
least 7, i'd do 10-15 to be safe for future growth.
For KVM(and possibly XEN), it should be fairly low - as we are proxing
through hypervisors. 5 IPs would be enough.

I'd say, set aside upto 10 IPs for Management and you should be covered
with some growths.

Regards
ilya