cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Schneider <thomas.schnei...@euskill.com>
Subject Re: bash script to create, start, stop and destroy a large number of VM in CloudStack
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2016 14:00:10 GMT
Thanks for your answer, any feedback are greatly appreciated. I will
work to improve it.

--
*Thomas Schneider*
Directeur des Services Cloud

Web: www.euskill.com
Tel: +33 (0)3 67 24 99 90 - Ligne directe: +33 (0)3 67 24 99 86
Mobile: +33 (0)6 19 26 47 76
Mail: thomas.schneider@euskill.com
17 rue de la Haute Montée
F-67000 Strasbourg