cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Cristian Ciobanu" <cristia...@istream.today>
Subject Re: CentOS 7 Template for ACS
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2016 14:40:42 GMT
Last time i tested, something wrong, i'm not sure if was related on import into ACS.

I have to test again to confirm.

Regards,
Cristian
On 24.03.2016 16:28:19, Stephan Seitz <s.seitz@secretresearchfacility.com> wrote:
Christian,

we reworked the password / sshkey scripts, as well as some network magic
also for CentOS 7.

https://github.com/HeinleinSupport/acs-template-scripts

By now, we're wrapping systemd around somewhat "normal" init-scripts,
but that works as expected.

cheers,

- Stephan

Am Donnerstag, den 24.03.2016, 14:22 +0200 schrieb Cristian Ciobanu:
> Hello,
>
> Is any 100% working script for creating CentOS 7 template ? i tested some scripts but
none of them are works properly.