cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Mohd Zainal Abidin Rabani" <zai...@nocser.net>
Subject High Availability Cloudstack
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2016 03:54:31 GMT
Hi,

I try to do HA test for cloudstack. We are using DL380 G7. Same spec.
VM's have put option with HA.

When i shutdown host A, from instance i can see all state is running.
But from insfrastructure host A already disconnected. Other instance
that not set using HA also state running. Suppose on instance that use
option HA is running and other than that is stopped. Is this is a kind
of bug?

HA using what? Ping? Heartbeat? Why still show running?

---------
Regards,
Mohd Zainal Abidin Rabani
Technical Support

ModernOne Data Solutions Sdn. Bhd.(1119382-D)
No. 83-2, Jalan TKS 1,
Kajang Sentral, 43000 Kajang, Selangor.
T : 03-8737 0030 | F : 03-8737 0070
E : zainal@nocser.net