cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Glenn Wagner <glenn.wag...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: Self-fencing when storage not available
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2016 15:57:50 GMT
Hi Vlad,

Can I ask what hypervisor are you using?
The default action is to reboot the hosts

This is done in the heatbeat file on xenserver
/opt/xensource/bin/xenheartbeat.sh

Thanks
Glenn

[ShapeBlue]<http://www.shapeblue.com>
Glenn Wagner
Senior Consultant       ,       ShapeBlue

d:       | s: +27 21 527 0091<tel:|%20s:%20+27%2021%20527%200091>        |      m:
    +27 73 917 4111<tel:+27%2073%20917%204111>

e:      glenn.wagner@shapeblue.com | t: <mailto:glenn.wagner@shapeblue.com%20|%20t:>
    |      w:      www.shapeblue.com<http://www.shapeblue.com>

a:      2nd Floor, Oudehuis Centre, 122 Main Rd, Somerset West Cape Town 7130 South Africa

[cid:image24bf30.png@0df405d7.41a47b58]

trademark.
you have received this email in error.