cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Glenn Wagner <glenn.wag...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: Cannot access VM's using console
Date Wed, 17 Feb 2016 22:44:42 GMT
Hi,

Can’t seem to see your two pictures , can you upload them to pastebin (http://pastebin.com/)
and send us the link

Glenn

[ShapeBlue]<http://www.shapeblue.com>
Glenn Wagner
Senior Consultant       ,       ShapeBlue

d:       | s: +27 21 527 0091<tel:|%20s:%20+27%2021%20527%200091>        |      m:
    +27 73 917 4111<tel:+27%2073%20917%204111>

e:      glenn.wagner@shapeblue.com | t: <mailto:glenn.wagner@shapeblue.com%20|%20t:>
    |      w:      www.shapeblue.com<http://www.shapeblue.com>

a:      2nd Floor, Oudehuis Centre, 122 Main Rd, Somerset West Cape Town 7130 South Africa

[cid:image74617d.png@2c3a37de.41aec20d]

trademark.
you have received this email in error.