cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Sonali Jadhav <son...@servercentralen.se>
Subject RE: known problems in ACS 4.5.2 to 4.8 upgrade
Date Wed, 24 Feb 2016 05:41:11 GMT
Sure, I have one cluster with 4 xenservers(v6.5). And ZFS primary and secondary storage.
Two management servers on centos 6.5. And one mysql db server.

/sj

From: Glenn Wagner [mailto:glenn.wagner@shapeblue.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2016 11:07 AM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: RE: known problems in ACS 4.5.2 to 4.8 upgrade

HI,

Can you give us a better understanding of your setup first?

Thanks
Glenn

[ShapeBlue]<http://www.shapeblue.com>

Glenn Wagner

Senior Consultant

,

ShapeBlue

d:

 | s: +27 21 527 0091<tel:|%20s:%20+27%2021%20527%200091>

m:

+27 73 917 4111<tel:+27%2073%20917%204111>

e:

glenn.wagner@shapeblue.com | t: <mailto:glenn.wagner@shapeblue.com%20|%20t:>

w:

a:

2nd Floor, Oudehuis Centre, 122 Main Rd, Somerset West Cape Town 7130 South Africa

[cid:image342190.png@8f35f7c0.4da85c9c]

trademark.
you have received this email in error.