cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Cristian Ciobanu" <cristia...@istream.today>
Subject Re: Procedure for Linux templates
Date Thu, 18 Feb 2016 20:13:08 GMT
Hello,

    Nice to hear this, i will wait for updates.

Regards,
Cristian
On 18.02.2016 19:19:30, Stephan Seitz <s.seitz@secretresearchfacility.com> wrote:
Hi,

we've recently built templates for Centos 7, Ubuntu 14.04, Debian 8 and
SuSE Leap 42.1.

We tried to do our work as near as possible to the respective default
networking. So CentOS 7 w/ NM and SuSE Leap with wicked (which caused a
lot of pain to get it working...)

We're just sorting out our git project including ReadMe's and scripts
and expect to push it tomorrow to github.

cheers,

- Stephan

Am Donnerstag, den 18.02.2016, 15:04 +0200 schrieb Cristian Ciobanu:
> Hello,
>
> Can i get a documentation for how to create Linux templates, and needed scripts ?
>
> I did like in this example : http://cloudstack-administration.readthedocs.org/en/4.8/templates.html#creating-a-template-from-an-existing-virtual-machine
but is not working for CentOS 6.7 or CentOS 7 ( after deploy from template template i don't
have IP assigned on my network also password reset is not working )