cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Cristian Ciobanu <cristia...@istream.today>
Subject Re: Automated generation of Windows templates for CloudStack
Date Wed, 24 Feb 2016 22:06:55 GMT
Hi,

     For me work very nice for windows 2008 and 2012  just with "cloud init" installed
on template.

    1. install Windows from ISO, Set any password, enable rdp, you can also set to off
"IE sec" ( install drivers, apps if needed)
     2. Restart.
     3. Install "cloud init"
     4. Shutdown
     5. Create Template

Right now I test "cloudbase init" for Win 10, 8.1, and 7.

Regards.
Cristian