cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Nux! <...@li.nux.ro>
Subject Re: Object Storage as Secondary Storage
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2016 10:17:17 GMT
Hello Michael,

S3-like can be used with Cloudstack, but do note you still need a NFS secondary storage for
staging purposes, though no permanent data should be saved there.

I am not using it myself, but I know there are a few people who do and they may be able to
advise further. It's definitely a solution; not sure about the multiple bucket issue.

Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro