cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Cristian Ciobanu" <cristia...@istream.today>
Subject Re: Procedure for Linux templates
Date Fri, 19 Feb 2016 16:35:05 GMT
Hi Stephan,

    I just figured out how to do, i also created a template for CentOS 7 but i changed user
from vmadmin to root also everything is ok except i'm not able to connect via ssh on VM (
i get time out ) but  if go via console on VM i have network connection and generated password
works.

  Thank you ! ( very nice scripts )

Regards,
Cristian